Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 28, 2014

Info Post

We reported earlier that Amala Paul has fallen in love with Tamil director Vijay. She will be marrying him in June.

Today she made it official. "Time to enter the next stage of my life. Where my partner is awaiting as eager as me to spend the rest of our lives together.," she posted on her Facebook.

She further added: "He came to my life, changed my life, changed my thoughts and he literally swept me off my feet. Here I AM DROWNED IN LOVE , DRENCHED IN CARE BY HIM.Thank you VIJAY for making my life so beautiful, for making my life so complete, yes .. YOU COMPLETE ME !!"

On the other hand, Vijay who made films like Nanna (starring Vikram, Anushka and Amala Paul) and Anna (Vijay and Amala Paul) released an official statement to the media. “I take this opportunity to declare the conversion of my status from being single to couple. Yes, the search for my life partner ends here as I have found my soul mate in Amala! She is the girl with the most beautiful heart I know! She is truly a treasure and I will preserve with utmost love and care," he said.

0 comments:

Pages