Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 20, 2014

Info Post


I am really excited for the response acquired to this promotional song. This is my first appearance in front of Camera. Music by Keeravani, Lyrics fromSirivennela Seetarama Shastry andShekar Kammula’s making have driven me in doing this. I remember my beginning days at the results coming out for this song said playback singer Sunitha. Viacom 18, Identity Motion Pictures and Logline Pictures have come together making a film titled ‘Anamika’ in the direction of Shekar Kammula. Nayanatara, Harshavardhan Rane and Vaibhav are playing key roles. The unit has set to release the film for 1st May. As a part of promoting it, Shekar Kammula has made this video song on Sunitha. This song has bagged superb response as expected.

“I am really happy with this song, which reminds my earlier days and that particular momentum when I got popular with ‘Eevelalo neevu…’ earlier. And again, after 19 years, I am experiencing the same with this latest attempt. I was struck with these kinds of offers earlier but, never put forward. I know how tough it is working for a film and I usually come across those situations while taking part in dubbing. That is the reason why I stay away. I was really excited when Shekar Kammula has come out with this idea and I never felt difficult while making though. Shekar has made it with high technical values. They had made it in proper locations besides quality. It’s really good supporting these kinds of songs. I expect the same result with the film even”, said Sunitha.

“Playback Singer Sunitha has taken part in a promotional song of Anamika, for the first time. We have made it in exact to the film 2k quality without any contrast. Even frontier channels have been discussing about our song and we are really happy with it. I specially thank Aneesh, who has helped a lot in making it. Anamika audio will be coming out for 22nd April whereas film strikes the screen for 1st May”, said Shekar Kammula.

0 comments:

Pages