Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 11, 2014

Info Post


Actor Vinod Khanna who is been in news at past for having fights with Amitabh bacchan as both their films release in a short gap said that he is not at all fighting with Amitabh bacchan but he is just competing with him at Box office and it was not a rivalry. "There was never any rivalry, it was only created by the media. We were competitors, never rivals.Any regret? You left the industry at your peak to join Rajneesh's ashram... I followed my heart. I have had a great life.
 I have lived every moment of it. I have never been untrue to myself." Speaking about his debut as a Villain and turning a super star he said " I did start as a villain, but that was a long time ago and I don't think we need to remember that again and again. Even today, I love playing negative characters because you have so much more to do as an actor. Today, most stars want to do negative roles because they are meatier." said Vinod.

0 comments:

Pages